32. tucson AZ. 11 years vegan. 24 years of cats. bikes. maps. snow. not swimming alone. running. eating excessively. me
i updated my ‘avatar’ and profile info. i will be 32 in about a week, its been at ‘30’ for a few years. i still sadly live in tucson going on 2 years, its great and all… if you dont like being outside most all the year… you know, in the summer cause its awful and way too hot starting at about 530 AM, and its crappy in the winter cause its sort cool outside but there is no snow to go play in. no really, its sort of okay here other than the weather, proximity to skiing, and the fact the closest city is phoenix (top 5 worst places in the world) and its sort of ‘in the middle of nowhere’. we are looking to move ASAP to either northern new england or stay out west but be either in cali or further north near snowier steeper skiing meowtains. i guess portland is #1 follwed by SLC, denver, reno, seattle and then less bigger cities. veganness is most important aspect, followed by snowy meowtains, then follwed by cheapest rent. so if you know of any librarian jobs in those areas then holla at us.
also nobody ever sends me messages. like really i have gotten two in the past 3 or 4 whatever years since tumblr started. i also dont send any cause nobody sends me any so i feel like a weirdo sending them. i guess i will start and you will have to deal with it.
two years ago exactly we were on the tail end of our camping/hosteling trip across continental europe + UK and iceland.
casey and i went on a short trip to LA last weekend. we hiked a lot, and ate a lot of really awesome vegan food.
I can’t say how pleased I am with our wedding photos. This is just our sneak peek! So happy! It was such a beautiful day.
so in the past week, I GOT MARRIED!!!
1. we had a ‘jack and jill’ party!
2. my very soon to be wife graduted from univ of arizona with a masters in information and library science! SUMMA CUM LAUDE!
3. we got married.
4. we stayed the night at a nice boutique desert hotel, a mile down the road and came home and recovered, and then!!!
5. went on a ‘wild’ cave tour with 7 other close friends and the wedding party! it was dangerous and fun!
6. went hiking with our great friend who performed our wedding ceremony!
in between everything, there was an amazing wedding with fun and dancing and friends and family from 13 states and even europe! there was amazing food, venomous snakes, and our neighbors even called the cops on us at 3 am for being on their roof! (medium lenght story).